SPECIALIST COMPANY COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR
SPECIALIST COMPANY LAWYER
FOR BOUTIQUE LAW FIRM BASED IN HOLBORN - CENTRAL LONDON
Flexible on years of PQE but likely mature with at least 4 years plus pqe. This leading law firm are a friendly legal 500 firm they will consider applicants looking to expand their existing skill set and/or leave a larger firm for a private company boutique practice. Training and support will be provided. The candidate will work within in a small team headed by a specialist partner. The client base is mainly private companies.
- PRACTICE AREAS
- Implementing share organisations, share buy backs, de-mergers and spin offs – dealing with the tax aspects, drafting HMRC clearance applications and production of the documentation to implement.
- Supervising the consents and filings required at Companies House following re-constructions.
- Drafting and review of shareholder and investment agreements.
- Drafting share and asset sale agreements.
- Research of the technical areas.
- If not already a specialist in the areas we need someone who wants to learn and is not afraid of new challenges.
- The role is 4 or 5 days per week with the option of flexible working.
- We need someone with good interpersonal skills able to confidently interface with clients. Financial management of matters is also a requisite.
- The right person will be a good commercial thinker.
- SALARY OUTLINE
- Basic salary depends upon experience.
- Bonus based on chargeable hours and overall contribution to the firm.
- 5% non-contributory pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid sabbatical arrangements after 5 years
Apply for SPECIALIST COMPANY COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly