Civil Litigation Solicitor
Civil Litigation Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, West Midlands – An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor to join a highly experienced and knowledgeable law firm, who are looking to expand their litigation department.
• A new opportunity for an accomplished Civil Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team, and working with in a broad range of civil litigation law
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, debt, insolvency, contested wills and probate, employment, company and partnership, property disputes and trusts litigation.
• Applications are sought from Civil Litigation Solicitors with at least two of experience gained working in a similar role.
• To be successful in this application, the Civil Litigation Solicitor should have a broad knowledge of civil litigation matters, strong drafting skills and a good eye for detail.
• Experience of handling a busy caseload is essential.
• Our client is a highly regarded, high street practice, who offer excellent client service and a real personal touch on the matters they act on.
• They are a fairly new and thriving law firm who have a forward-thinking approach and an ongoing aim to grow.
• The role comes with a competitive salary, dependant on experience.
• A great opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to work in a supportive team, where a healthy work life balance is encouraged.
Apply for Civil Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly