An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a junior transactional Construction Lawyer to join one of the largest specialist construction teams in the world. Working with a high-ranking, award-winning international law firm, based in their offices in Edinburgh or Glasgow, this is a full-time, permanent role.
Key duties of the Construction Lawyer role will include:
- Acting for employers, funders, project companies, contractors, consultants, and insurers.
- Acting for major property developers in Scotland and in the UK, over half of the UK's top 50 contractors, a large number of the top contractors worldwide and an impressive range of private and public sector clients active in the construction space.
- The wider Construction and Engineering team acts across the sectors including real estate, infrastructure and energy (nuclear, renewables, conventional and oil and gas), waste, education, transport and health.
The firm is looking to hire a junior level Lawyer with experience of non-contentious construction work. Applications are invited from those who demonstrate:
- NQ-5 years’ PQE.
- Prior experience in construction, engineering or projects is essential for this role.
- A strong background in transactional construction work.
- Exposure to construction, projects and energy work and flexibility is an advantage.
- Experience in transactional (non-contentious) construction law from a law firm or in-house legal team.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
Candidates based in Scotland as well as Lawyers looking to return or relocate to Scotland are invited to apply.
In return, the Construction Lawyer will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to work with a globally renowned construction team.
If you are interested in applying for or having a confidential discussion about this Construction Lawyer position, please apply today.
Apply for Construction Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly