In-House Contracts Specialist
Unique role for a commercial contracts lawyer with circa 3 years PQE to be part of a dedicated commercial team working exclusively for one high profile client (a high-regarded UK retail brand). This role will be based in Glasgow (remote working options also available).
- You will be joining a newly created dedicated team based in Glasgow supporting the legal/commercial requirements of a top UK Brand. Working alongside the firm's high ranking TMT team, this role offers a different option within private practice.
- The work will include: commercial contracts, technology and outsourcing agreements, third party supplier arrangements and other contracts relating to business operations.
- Due to the single client focus and the nature of the team, these roles will provide greater certainty and flexibility of working hours;
- This role will provide the opportunity to work with one client as a core part of its legal function, enabling the successful candidates to gain a deeper understanding of the client's business and a closer working relationship with the client's in-house team;
- You will work as part of a team to deliver the full spectrum of commercial contract requirements for the client- This will include drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts as well as providing advice on contract or other queries. Through newly established ways of working, including an increased emphasis on technological solutions, you will be supported in taking full ownership for contracts, giving greater responsibility than is available in traditional private practice teams.
- You will work closely with other members of this dedicated team as well as the in-house legal function at the client. The department has a strong teamwork ethic and a first class client management approach. It is essential that candidates are team players and committed to developing personally and professionally- A determination to deliver high-quality focused services to our clients is essential, as is maintaining and developing client relationships.
3+ PQE lawyer with general commercial contracts, technology/outsourcing and intellectual property experience.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading teams in the UK and work with a really exciting client- The role offers excellent experience, training and genuine career development prospects.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
- Full or Part Time.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply please contact us via the Apply Button.
Apply for In-House Contracts Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly