Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant
Here at Birchrose Associates, we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and competitive individual looking to kick-start their career in recruitment!
Who are we?
Birchrose Associates is a recruitment business dedicated to the legal market. We launched in 2019 and between us we have almost 40 years' experience in legal recruitment.
We specialise in recruiting Solicitors and Legal Support staff for law firms across the UK from high street firms to the UK's Top 100.
We place great emphasis on being an employer of choice and as part of Huntress, we have the size, security and stability of a 20-year business behind us, with 80 staff throughout the UK.
Our vision is to become the highest rated mid-size recruitment company in 'The Best Companies to Work For' by 2025. To achieve this, we must put our people at the heart of everything we do.
Do you have what it takes?
Our people are our greatest asset and as a company with ambitious growth plans, we are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. If you are ambitious, competitive and motivated by financial reward, we might just be the right fit for you.
We are looking for individuals interested in building a career with us and who have the capability to become our business leaders of tomorrow.
You can expect to work in a fun, fast-paced, target driven environment where no two days look the same. Recruitment is a people business and to be successful you must have the ability and desire to build long lasting relationships with your clients and candidates.
What will the role involve?
- Developing a network of candidates and clients in the legal industry
- Sourcing candidates for live vacancies using job boards, referrals, LinkedIn and other sources
- Business development including client calls, meetings and marketing initiatives to build on existing client relationships and establish new ones
- Management of the end-to-end recruitment process from being instructed on a vacancy to negotiating an offer for your candidate
- Managing individual KPIs and working towards personal and team financial goals
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commission and monthly team bonus
- Transparent "Career Pathway" progression scheme
- Tailored training programmes including a 12-month on-boarding programme for Trainees
- Impressive, modern office in central London
- Performance based incentives, rewards and quarterly socials
- Flexible (remote) working and company laptop
- Supportive, friendly team environment
If you're excited by the prospect of joining a passionate and highly successful team during a very exciting period of growth, please call our Head of Legal Recruitment, Lauren Skinner to find out more.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.