ICT LAWYER - TECH GIANT - CONTRACT ASSIGNMENT
Our client is a well-known Tech giant, they are a market leader currently going through an exciting group-wide restructure.
To support this they are seeking a junior-mid level Tech / ICT lawyer to provide Tech project support on an interim basis.
The role can be based from offices in the North-West, South-West or West Midlands, it may also be home-based.
This will be a rolling contract (minimum term TBA) to start ASAP.
- Tech / ICT contractual affairs focus
- Goto person for Tech legal advice
- Extensive focus on Tech project support across the group
- Reporting to director-level in a world-class legal team
- UK qualified solicitor
- Around 3-7 PQE
- ICT business background
- Background in strategic projects, ability to hit the ground running
- Well-developed technical skills coupled with in-house background
- Team player with excellent drafting, communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties should apply enclosing their CV in the first instance.
Applicants should be UK qualified, have the right to live & work in the UK and be able to start at short notice.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we will be in contact if we can assist you.
Equal Opportunities is important to us, any PQE indicated in this advertisement is a guide only and all applications will be reviewed on merit.