Commercial Contracts Solicitor (ISDA)
Your new company
Our client is a leading blue chip professional services company in Belfast that delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges.
They support clients by providing staff augmentation services, delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions.
They are now in the market to recruit a Commercial Contracts Solicitor to specialise in ISDA negotiation and associated matters.
Your new role
In your new role you will work within the Contract Solutions team. We are an exciting data-led contracts legal team working for a wide range of clients including Tier-1 Global Investment Banks.
This opportunity is in our client's fast growing team as an ISDA Negotiator. Some of the duties include drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of trading contracts such as ISDA Master Agreements and lending agreements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Solicitor/Barrister/Attorney/FCILEX
- Excellent academic background to include degree at 2 or above
- Relevant PQE in UK or equivalent jurisdiction, preferably at an in-house legal department or leading law firm
- Previous exposure to the Financial Services/Investment Banking sector
- Ability to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service
- Highly organised and meticulous.
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary, package, career prospects are all on offer for you here.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Commercial Contracts Solicitor (ISDA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly