Due Diligence / Corporate Transactions Lawyer
DUE DILIGENCE / CORPORATE TRANSACTIONS LAWYER
This is a unique opportunity in the Manchester market to join a US law firm as a corporate transactions lawyer supporting high value M&A work globally.
You will join as a corporate transactions lawyer working in the firm's practice services team which is the its centre of excellence for due diligence work supporting deal teams predominantly in the US and London. The work is truly global with deals often above the £1billion mark.
Your duties will include:
- Due diligence work reviewing corporate documents such as commercial contracts, finance agreements, real estate leases and license agreements
- Preparing reports summarising any contract-based red flags raised by the proposed transaction
- Using cutting-edge technology to assist in due diligence review and reporting process.
- Undertaking necessary training and development to improve technical legal knowledge and technology
- Qualified Solicitor
- Ideally someone with commercial contracts experience. However, our client has been successful in training and developing lawyers from other commercial practice areas including real estate, litigation and commercial insurance work.
- Strong, consistent academic record
- Able to work as part of a team both with colleagues on site and remotely in other offices around the globe
- Someone interested in using and developing their skills in technology based solutions
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and able to manage deadlines effectively
What's on offer?
This is unlike any other opportunity on offer within private practice in the Manchester market.
- Top of the market salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working on international deals and transactions that you won't get elsewhere in Manchester
- Working for a US Law firm and interacting regularly with departments in the US, London and other international offices.
To be considered for this corporate lawyer role based in the Manchester city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possi
Apply for Due Diligence / Corporate Transactions Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly