Employment Law Paralegal - Reading
Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join a fantastic Reading practise within their highly regarded Employment law team.
You will work on contentious and non contentious work and enjoy an interesting and varied role to include:
- Assisting in general case file work and tribunal claims, drafting, preparing lists of documents, preparing case bundles and first draft witness statements
- Conducting legal and general research predominantly on-line
- Writing and updating training materials for clients
- Drafting precedents, reports and advice
- Learning about client industries - increasing commercial awareness
Previous paralegal work in Employment law is preferable however if you can demonstrate a genuine interest in Employment law this will also be considered.
The job can be demanding in terms of both output and time but will be rewarding, challenging and fun. You will learn a lot and be closely supervised, so you gain an in depth understanding of the employment tribunal system.
In return the firm is offering a salary of around the £25,000 mark coupled with excellent benefits.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Employment Law Paralegal - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly