Immigration Solicitor - Oldham
We have an exciting opportunity for an NQ-2 year PQE Immigration Solicitor to join a boutique firm based in Oldham.
This role would suit an ambitious Solicitor who is looking to take the next step in their career who can demonstrate excellent levels of client care.
* Independently manage casework.
* Report directly to Department Director
* Responsible for all aspects of Immigration work including detained clients; victims of trafficking & torture; asylum work from initial applications through to Tribunal appeal and upper Court appeal matters; entry clearance applications and appeals and some judicial review work
* Liaising with clients and providing advice over the telephone and other mediums.
* Preparing appeal applications, grounds of appeal, witness statements with occasional representations in Tribunals.
* The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and drafting skills, have the ability to multi-task, work under the pressure of deadlines and meeting client's expectations.
Skills and Experience:
* An NQ-2 year PQE Solicitor.
* Knowledge of additional language is a bonus.
* It is essential to have strong ethical standards, team spirit, be humble and passionate about the work carried out, be able to work to strict deadlines and above all have good organisational and methodical skills.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills, with a calm and methodical approach to work, and a flexible and adaptable attitude to resolving.
* Proactive in running case load and providing updates to clients.
* Familiar with the Civil Procedure Rules and the Pre-Action Protocols.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Immigration Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly