Chief Operating officer
Chief Operating officer - Central London
Excellent package salary to £150k plus excellent benefits
My Client are a legal 500 firm in Central London and seeking a Chief Operating officer to work with the managing partner. You will be working in a law firm:
- Responsible for the running of a leading law firm covering many areas of Law.
- Running the legal case management system.
- Management of month end reports covering: database entries during the month, compliance for new clients, debt collection, social media activity, debt collection and billing activities during the month and financial management of matters including payments on account.
- Monitoring and controlling debtors including payments on account.
- Manage internal communications.
- Manage direct reports.
- Reports to the managing partner.
- Background in law firm management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills making interactions with employees, suppliers and clients positive.
- Proven track record in management and decision making.
- Strong IT capability supported by the outsourced providers.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Creative flair needed to move the business forward.
Please note all candidates applying for the role, must be Lawyer by background, to apply for the role. This is essential to this firm requirements!
You must be proactive and enjoy working with a team of people and putting procedures into place, Please apply asap for interview! This is exclusive role with RG Search Legal recruitment.
Apply for Chief Operating officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly