Experienced Regulatory Solicitor sought by well-regarded law firm in Manchester City Centre for new role within their expanding Health & Safety Regulatory team.
- Well-regarded full-service law firm
- Great regional and national reputation for delivering high quality legal advice
- Based central Manchester
- The firm has a well-established Regulatory offering and are now looking to bring in another experienced Solicitor to the team.
- Work is primarily contentious and non-contentious advice and support to clients in the context of health and safety and trading related law, and other regulatory compliance issues such as fire and building safety.
- Great opportunity to work alongside some of the leading lawyers within Regulatory Law.
- Ideally they are looking for someone with between 2-6PQE in Criminal Regulatory defence work, especially in trading law and health and safety.
- Additionally, experience advising on food safety and hygiene, labelling and placing goods on the market, underage sales and product safety will be an advantage.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Competitive salary and package on offer.
If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion
Apply for Regulatory Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly