Senior Construction Solicitor
This leading, full-service Legal 500 firm's reputation is first class; you will not be disappointed by the quality of the work they have running throughout. They genuinely believe in a 'people focused' approach giving everyone the chance to reach full potential and be supported to take valuable opportunities.
Ranked in the Top 100, this firm are different to many other City firms - they have a unique progressive culture, and unlike other City firms, it is common for people to stay with them for their entire careers.
The firm is known for dealing with the highest quality work, and the London office has 400 members, and they punch well above their weight.
The firm values work-life balance and have a friendly, progressive and supportive team dynamic but handle a quality of work like that of much larger City firms.
Construction Solicitor 5+ PQE (Non-Contentious) required to join a leading team in the heart of Central London.
Although this role requires a specialist in non-contentious construction law, the firm is willing to consider candidates specialising in contentious and non-contentious construction.
Examples of the specific areas of expertise/ability this role requires include:
- Experienced in negotiating and drafting bespoke construction documentation, including performance bonds, parent company guarantees collateral warranties and third party rights schedules.
- You should be experienced in negotiating and drafting bespoke amendments to standard forms such as JCT, NEC and others.
- Familiar with non-traditional construction procurement, including construction management, management contracting and others.
- You should have an uderstanding of insurance in a construction context.
- Effective project manager.
- You should have the ability to advise and report effectively.
The department houses a wealth of expertise, and you will find that there is always a broad range of work, making for an exciting role.
Progression prospects are genuine in this team; you will have unrivalled exposure to top quality work and excellent clients.
- England & Wales qualified Solicitor in Construction with 5+ years PQE
- Attention to detail and ability to see issues from a commercial perspective.
- Keen, driven and ambitious attitude to provide the highest levels of services to clients
This is a real opportunity to become an important part of a successful Construction team in a leading City of London law firm.
Apply for Senior Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly