In House: Interim Paralegals for media project
WE have a client looking for at least two bright paralegals available immediately to assist with a project. This is a temporary project which will give you access to experience in a large international content business.
The role will involve:
- Assisting with system migration by analysing contracts alongside external vendors
- Reviewing paperwork and ensuring it aligns with data put into rights system.
- Uploading signed contracts into Rights Management system.
- Liaising with EC Legal and the content, IT, database, and material servicing departments to QC catalogue on the rights management system for new acquisitions.
- Reviewing existing catalogue items on the rights management system with the EC legal team once the Sales Agency Agreement is signed and when premiere dates are known so that any out-of date information can be updated.
- Sourcing paperwork within internal database and with other business units.
The key to the role is being able to review rights-out (sales) license agreements and pull key terms from those agreements into a new rights system. We need two paralegals and ideally, they should be available immediately as the new rights system launches at the end of this month.
Apply for In House: Interim Paralegals for media project
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly