Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Solicitor to join an in-house organisation in the North East on a permanent basis.
This is a lovely opportunity for someone who is 4 years PQE or equivalent in experience to join a friendly and supportive team. The candidate will pick up matters such as:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial contracts
- Dealing with terms and conditions
- Assisting with grant agreements, NDAs, funding agreements, collaboration agreements, consultancy agreements etc
- Dealing with intellectual property matters
- Advising on procurement matters
- Assisting the client department with a range commercial queries
The opportunity offers a hybrid working model with a maximum of 2 days per week in the office, they are centrally based with good transport links. Alongside 25 days, plus bank holidays of annual leave each year, they also offer the local government pension scheme!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.