In-house Legal Counsel - Construction Lawyer
Excellent in-house opportunity with a global professional services business in the construction and engineering sector which is looking to recruit an in-house commercial legal counsel/ commercial lawyer (mostly non-contentious) for their in-house legal team.
Choice of locations to be based at including London and Manchester as well as home working.
The role will include:
- Advising, reviewing, negotiating and reporting on a variety of commercial contracts, contractual documentation and related documents including construction matters;
- Providing support to the business in dealing with and closing contractual matters;
- Assisting with claims and contentious matters;
- Advising on corporate governance and operational matters;
- Providing legal and commercial training to the business; and
- Other ad hoc legal and commercial advice and support.
Ideally (but not essential) to have experience in construction & engineering law for the role.
Newly qualified solicitors with relevant experience will be considered for the role.
For further information on this in-house legal counsel/ commercial lawyer role (and other in-house counsel /commercial lawyer roles) please contact Robert Davidson at Accordia Legal or apply for this role.
Any PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended for guidance only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
Accordia Legal is a trading name of Accordia Recruitment Limited.
Accordia Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency with respect to this vacancy.
Apply for In-house Legal Counsel - Construction Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly