Restructuring and Insolvency Associate/ Senior Associate
Restructuring and Insolvency Associate/ Senior Associate within Structured Finance (NQ-5 PQE), (3-8 PQE).
Your new company
- Our client is a leading global law firm with offices in 26 key business centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- With approximately 200 lawyers in each of the world's three largest financial centres - New York, London and Hong Kong - they are uniquely positioned to advise leading companies and financial institutions on their most complex legal needs.
- They have deep experience in high-stakes litigation and complex transactions across industry sectors, including their signature strength, the global financial services industry.
- They are a collegial, collaborative and diverse firm where highly motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence receive the opportunity, support and development they need to grow, thrive and realise their greatest potential.
Your new role
- They are currently expanding our Restructuring Practice and have an opening for an NQ-PQE + Associate/Senior Associate to join the team during this exciting period of growth.
- The successful candidate will need to have broad non-contentious/transactional experience and will have ideally worked on financial restructuring matters for funds, including schemes of arrangement.
- The firm is particularly keen to hire candidates with cross-border/international experience from leading practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Solicitors (England & Wales) with relevant post qualification experience of 2+ years.
- Experience from a highly ranked international practice or team;
- Excellent people skills and a good, clear communication style;
- Energetic and dynamic mind-set, with a desire to get involved in building up the business and marketing a leading restructuring practice.
- Ability to work effectively within an established, close-knit team;
- A self-starter, willing to be challenged by taking on work outside their comfort zone
- Demonstrate ability to confidently interact with clients and develop business pro-actively;
- A commercial and pragmatic outlook;
- Experience in advising on cross border matters;
- Degree educated achieving a minimum grade of 2:1, or equivalent qualification/ experience.
What you'll get in return
- Our client can offer an opportunity to gain all-round experience in a growing team with a very highly regarded firm culture and opportunities for progression.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Restructuring and Insolvency Associate/ Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly