Corporate Lawyer, International Firm, 6 month FTC, 2-3PQE
We are working with an international law firm who are looking to secure a Corporate Lawyer, with ideally 2-3 years' PQE, for a 6-month FTC within their Band 1 corporate team.
The successful candidate can expect to work very closely with a Partner and will be involved in a broad range of corporate transactional work including public and private acquisitions and disposals, investments, and joint ventures.
The contract requirement has arisen due to an influx of work.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Ideally between 2-3 years' PQE in handling a broad corporate caseload
- Corporate experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End Firm
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to get stuck in, work as part of a team as well as working effectively autonomously
- A genuine interest in joining a band 1 corporate team for a contract of 6 months
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit