Legal Cashier, 12 months’ experienced required, Hertfordshire – A well-regarded practice in Hertfordshire are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier.
JOB TITLE: Legal Cashier
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000
A successful and well - established ang highly regarded practice in Hertfordshire have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their team. The appointed Legal Cashier will be responsible for the following duties:
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing cheques and electronic payments;
• Opening and closing client / office account ledgers;
• Dealing with petty cash;
• Preparing month end management accounts and reports;
• Liaising with the firms’ accountants and bank;
• Time recording for fee earners.
The successful Legal Cashier must have previous experience of working as a Legal Cashier in a legal practice. Applications are sought from candidates who have up to date knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and more desirably, be a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Finance and Management however this is not essential. Applicants wishing to be considered for this role must have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
Apply for Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly