PSL - Life Sciences
Job Title: PSL – Life Sciences
Salary: £Exceptional package, dependent on PQE.
Location: Central London
A leading American law firm are looking for a Professional Support Lawyer to join their life sciences team in London. The role will be focussed on life sciences regulatory work and you will be working alongside partners considered leading practitioners in this field. They are open to discussion regarding the hours; this could be either a full or part time role (4 days a week) and there will be part remote working available. They are ideally looking for a lawyer with a minimum of 2 years PQE, although this is negotiable and we welcome applications from candidates with more experience who have the relevant skills and knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing updates on developments in law relevant to the life sciences practice i.e. foods, cosmetics, medicines and medical devices etc. as well as matters of general application
- Drafting and contributing to client advisories and publications
- Conducting and contributing to training on life sciences and general litigation topics
- Assistance with submissions to directories (Legal 500, Chambers etc.)
- Assistance with preparation and materials for client pitches
- Coordinating and contributing to client seminars, liaising with marketing, assisting in the preparation of materials
- Coordinating preparation of external publications
It is essential that you have experience working as a PSL or solicitor in a law firm or in-house environment, experience with life sciences regulatory matters and ideally knowledge of IP with respect to life sciences. Exceptional technical legal, research and oral communication skills are also a must. Fantastic opportunity to join a top-ranked, highly regarded dynamic team. Flexible working options available as well as an excellent benefits package.
The PQE level is a guide only and they would welcome applications from experienced solicitors.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.