Finance / Practice Manager
Job Title: Finance / Practice Manager
Salary: £60,000+ negotiable
Location: Central London
Established, leading boutique law firm are looking for a finance / practice manager to deal with all aspects of the firm’s accounts as well as take charge of the day to day running of the firm to include HR, marketing, IT and facilities management.
A selection of duties will include:
- Banking reconciliations (client, trust and office accounts)
- Preparing management accounts including budget
- All Statutory tax, VAT, PAYE and NI, Monthly and Yearly submissions. Helping with Partners tax and annual corporation tax
- SRA and LLP audit
- Credit control
- Yearly / weekly cash flow, budgets, and management reports
- Assisting the COFA
- Updating the purchase ledger
- Overseeing the billing and invoicing process - draft billing final authorization of billing for fee earners, including disbursements and payments to third party vendors
- Data recording and analysis
- Managing the monthly payroll
- Organising, managing and arranging events
- New starter and leaving onboarding
- Ensuring general office administration is up to date and that fee earners follow compliance rules
A solid track record in law firm finance with first class communication and leadership skills are essential. This role could be ideal for a senior legal cashier looking to take on / move into a management role. Excellent environment and a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in an autonomous role.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.