Residential Property Conveyancer, Norfolk– Long established Norfolk based practice seeks an experienced Conveyancer to join their team.
• A new position has arisen for a Residential Property Lawyer to join a well-regarded practice and cover the full remit of residential property.
• You will ideally have experience across all aspects of residential property including leaseholds, equity release, and transfers of equity, matrimonial transfer and the buying and selling of properties
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors, Legal Executives and Paralegals with the ability to deal with clients from initial instruction through to completion.
• Newly Qualified Solicitors who have completed a seat within residential conveyancing are also encouraged to apply.
• A well-established full-service law firm who are looking for a Residential Property Lawyer who is committed to producing a positive outcome for both the client and firm.
• A superb platform to really develop your career as a residential property lawyer, salary is dependent on experience.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly