Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor, Cambridgeshire – 3+ PQE – Due to expansion, an experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor is sought after to join this leading practice. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Solicitor passionate about contentious probate to develop their career at an established firm.
JOB TITLE: Contentious Probate Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ years PQE
SALARY: £Dependant on experience
• Leading practice keen to bolster their litigation team through the appointment of a skilled and talented Contentious Probate Solicitor
• They have gone from strength to strength and due to expansion, they are keen to recruit a talented and ambitious Contentious Probate Solicitor.
• The appointed Contentious Probate Solicitor will assist on all kinds of will disputes and other claims involving administration of an estate, property and trusts.
THE CONTENTIOUS PROBATE SOLICITOR:
• The ideal Contentious Probate Solicitor will have at least a 3 year’s of experience working in a similar role.
• An ambitious individual with the confidence to communicate with clients and use their own initiative to progress matters independently is required to be successful in this role.
• It is essential that the successful Contentious Probate Solicitor is happy to work independently but also keen to play a key role in the success of the growing team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Contentious Probate vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Contentious Probate Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).
Apply for Contentious Probate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly