Senior Company Secretarial, PLC
Fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE 250 Plc engineering business.
Working as an integral part of a national legal and company secretarial team, this role can be based in Cumbria or London.
In this position, you will work with the Assistant Company Secretary and Group GC on PLC company secretarial issues including:
- Statutory compliance for UK Group companies
- Company Secretarial services – including Company House filings and corporate transactions
- Board, Committee & AGM meeting support
- Annual report and accounts
- Stock exchange registration and compliance
- Share scheme administration
- Corporate governance
*The team is supported by an administrator who handles the more routine administration.
We are looking for:
- Fully or part ICSA qualified or a solicitor*
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK Companies Act, and other corporate legislation, corporate governance codes and best practice, and other regulatory codes and frameworks
- Experience in a company secretarial assistant role previously, ideally within a listed PLC environment but candidates with just limited company experience will be considered
- Knowledge of a secretarial software package (e.g. Diligent Blueprint) and digital platform for Board papers
- Confident interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation and with external professional advisors and agencies
- Highly skilled multitasker; can prioritise own workload effectively and work within tight timeframes
If you are interested in this Senior Company Secretarial Assistant position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.