Commercial PSL (Part Time)
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT LAWYER – COMMERCIAL
Experienced Commercial Solicitor sought by top tier commercial law firm in Manchester City Centre for rewarding new knowledge management opportunity. Part time basis preferable
- Respected top50 full-service commercial firm.
- The firm acts for medium to large corporates and financial institutions (including many household names), public bodies, SMEs, charities and pension fund trustees.
- Based central Manchester.
- The PSL will be responsible for disseminating technical and commercial intelligence to clients and lawyers within the firm. You will shape and implement new and innovative practices, products and resources relating to knowledge management.
- This is a great opportunity to get into Knowledge Management within a highly regarded and respected law firm and to play a key part in the future development of the Commercial sector group.
- You will ideally be an experienced Commercial Solicitor, with PSL experience preferable. However, they are also very keen to speak to experienced fee-earners (6+PQE) who are interested in exploring a move into knowledge management.
- You will have gained supervisory/mentoring experience over junior lawyers. The successful applicant will have strong technical black letter law skills and be someone the members of the team can turn to for technical guidance.
- Competitive salary and package on offer.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Commercial PSL (Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly