A great opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join a top City firm on an ongoing contract basis.
The successful Contract Lawyer will be working as part of the firm’s Financial Disputes team on a long running banking case.
As a Contract Lawyer, you can look forward to working remotely as part of a supportive and friendly team. You are also welcome to work from the firm’s London office too.
- Managing your own caseload
- Reviewing complaint assessments and related information
- Attending case decision committee meetings
- Raising queries with internal bank stakeholders
- Assessing complaints considered to be outside of the scope of the main project
- The successful Contract Lawyer will have practised in the UK or a similar overseas jurisdiction in Commercial or Banking Litigation
- Prior experience working on a class action matter would be beneficial
- You will be able to commit for at least six months
This Contract Lawyer role is a brilliant opportunity to join a long-running project and work from home. Please apply today for more information.
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Apply for Contract Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly