Immigration Lawyer, 2 month contract, 2+ PQE
A prominent international firm is looking for the assistance of an Immigration lawyer for a duration of roughly 2 months. The contract is due to start immediately and has arisen due to an influx of work.
The immigration team has a wealth of experience in advising multinational private and public companies, start ups and individual clients.
The successful individual can expect to be involved in assisting clients with:
- Tier 1 applications for High Net Worth individuals, businessmen and talented individuals
- Support for corporate clients to include training and preparation for sponsor license applications, compliance, certificates of sponsorship, business visitors, visa applications and switching employee's status
- Personal applications to include surrogacy, spousal, unmarried partners and same sex couples
- Citizenship and passport applications
- Eligibility under EUSS
Candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 2 years' experience in handling a full and varied Immigration caseload covering both high net worth personal and business immigration matters
- Experience in sponsor licence assessment, audit and knowledge of PBS and EEA regulations
- Strong written communication and drafting skills
- The drive and ability to juggle competing priorities
- The capacity to start a new role at short notice or immediately
Please apply to Jennifer Pike iin confidence for further information.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit