Head of Residential Conveyancing - London / Remote
- Head of Residential Conveyancing
- An experienced Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer required to head the Residential Property department of a highly regarded firm based in central London.
- Join a successful, well established multi-service firm with an excellent reputation in the market.
- Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to manage a small caseload whilst overseeing, managing and maintaining the Conveyancing department.
- The role will involve a mix of fee earning and team supervisory duties. Responsibilities include dealing with quality control, technical sign-offs, complex transactions and compliance.
- The right candidate will have an in-depth understanding of conveyancing and will be well positioned to lead the legal advice the team provides.
- Ability to keep the team up to date on changes in legislation, policies, processes and SRA/CLC guidance that impacts the business.
- Will foster and embed a culture of knowledge and best practice with a focus on maintaining excellence in client experience and service delivery.
- In addition, will be involved in business development and networking to further drive the department forward.
- 8+ years PQE (UK qualified) with a minimum of 2 years experience in a comparable role.
- Able to demonstrates strong commercial, entrepreneurial, and operational capabilities.
- Possess a clean regulatory record
- Will report to the Senior Managing Partner of the firm
- Remote working
- Salary £70,000
Apply for Head of Residential Conveyancing - London / Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly