Legal Recruitment Manager
Integreon is growing and we are seeking a Recruiter to join our litigation team in the UK. This role is based in London and will work with our litigation department to fill temporary and permanent positions for qualified attorneys and paralegals. If you have demonstrated success in recruiting, you need to explore this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Dedicated to the UK litigation recruitment process with the responsibility to provide staffing/recruitment needs and responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for UK litigation and eDiscovery hiring
- Experience filling large amount of open temporary positions in a time efficient manner
- Experience posting open jobs on job boards and social networking sites
- Search, identify and qualify potential candidates through recruiting calls and screening questions
- Screen candidates for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills, salary requirements and negotiation
- Locate and identify potential candidates by using job boards, social media, networking groups/associations, candidate referrals, networking, etc.
- Ability to understand technical skills, latest buzz words in the industry
- Regular Interaction with litigation business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively
1 or more years of experience staffing large temporary projects in the legal space
Job Reports to:
Legal Recruitment Manager, United States