Senior Childcare Lawyer
Senior Childcare Lawyer – Initial 3 months – Full time
Venn Group’s specialist public sector legal team are currently working with a highly successful, busy Local Authority who are recruiting for a Senior Childcare Lawyer to join their outstanding team.
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours per week), with the initial period 3 months and then extended every 3 months thereafter. This local authority is looking for candidate to be flexible and happy to work in the office as well as remotely.
- This council is looking for a qualified lawyer with a practising certificate who can work under minimal supervision dealing with property law cases
- Local Government experience is essential
- To support the Principal Lawyer and Legal Services management team in the provision of strategic, high level legal advice to the Councils, Members and Officers
- To support the provision of legal solutions in children’s social care and safeguarding and related areas to enable the Councils to progress with corporate goals.
- To lead and manage a team which will include lawyers, legal officers and support staff
- The Senior Lawyer will support the Team Leader and Principal Lawyer
Prior local government experience is ideally required.
Interested? For further Information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on alternatively email .
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.