Banking Lawyer NQ+
3 days left
- Full Time
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Banking and Capital Markets Lawyer NQ-4pqe to join our client, a national heavyweight, in their London office.
The work type for this job involves predominantly:
- Banking, advising borrowers on loan agreements and security listed bond issues;
- private placements;
- ISDA agreements;
- PFI loan agreements;
- Related funding agreements.
The main duties for this role include:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all manner of banking documentation;
- Interacting directly with clients; understanding and meeting their deadlines;
- To be fully involved in marketing and business development in a client focused manner.
You will be a Solicitor NQ-4pqe from a well-regarded law firm with a Banking and/or Capital Markets background.
- Experience of charity law, housing association law and regulatory experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- You will have a strong academic background, ideally gaining a 2:1 or First at degree level (or equivalent).
- Much of the work is non-repetitive, thus requiring clear thinking and excellent drafting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- You will be commercially aware and able to convey clear and concise information to clients and external organisations.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Banking Lawyer NQ+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly