5 days left
- Full Time
Construction Solicitor, NQ+, Cambridge, Award winning law firm.
JOB TITLE: Construction Solicitor - non-contentious work
EXPERIENCE: NQ+ PQE
• This Top 100 law firm is looking to recruit an additional Construction Solicitor into its highly regarded team.
• Joining a leading national construction practice, you will be working with clients within both the private and public sectors.
• The successful candidate will be gaining exposure to JCT and NEC contracts along with reviewing and / or drafting sub-contracts and collateral warranties, bespoke drafting of other forms as well as parent company guarantees, bonds and other documents.
• The firm are looking for a recently qualified Solicitor who has trained within another leading national or regional law firm, completing at least one seat within Construction Law.
• You must be a team player, able to build strong relationships and demonstrate a commercial approach to your work.
• Competitive salary and extensive benefits that include flexible working options
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly