Real Estate Finance Solicitor
4 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate Finance Solicitor, London, 2-6 Years PQE, £60,000 - 80,000 DOE – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced solicitor with a background in property law, who is looking to specialise in real estate finance transactions.
• This leading banking and finance team acts for a wide range of clients including many regional, national and international lenders and borrowers on all of their funding requirements.
• The successful candidate will be advising banks and other lenders on real estate finance transactions regionally and nationally.
• The team is looking for a candidate with a background in property law, who is looking to specialise in real estate finance transactions.
• You will principally be carrying out due diligence against real estate assets and reporting to commercial lenders in respect of risks associated with secured properties, including the production of certificates/reports on title.
• The role also involves management of conditions precedent to lending and facilitating the progression of deals.
• You will have strong organisation and time management skills as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines and work on your own or as part of a team.
• The team provides support and training to all new members, fostering a welcoming, collegiate and inspiring working environment.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, ambitious and innovative team.
• As a 2 – 6 years’ PQE, you will be able to lay the foundations for a successful career and be given challenging work and the opportunity to display your technical and practical legal skills.
• Competitive remuneration package.
Apply for Real Estate Finance Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly