Residential Property Solicitor
My client is a well-established regional heavyweight that are seeking to bolster their Residential Conveyancing Team at solicitor level, in Leeds, following an influx of instructions. The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor who already has substantial experience in this field.
Your duties will include:
- Advising on the sales and purchases of the full range of residential property, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties.
- Deal with the requirements of lenders in relation to sales and purchases.
- Deal with leasehold property issues including lease extensions and enfranchisement in relation to both flats and houses.
- Deal with more complex residential property transactions such as drafting transfers of part, sale/acquisition of high value property such as a property with a wider estate, deeds of easement and rectification of titles.
- Deal with smaller residential development sites, including advising on and drafting of transfer documents and sales information packs.
As well as your experience, you will bring a flexible and positive can-do attitude to the role.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jacob Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful