Commercial Property Lawyer
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Lawyer. Our client is a top tier Legal 500 firm based in Berkshire who work with a variety of clients both nationally and internationally. This would be the perfect role for an individual who has some experience as a Commercial Property Lawyer and is looking to develop their skills further within a driven team.
The successful Commercial Property Lawyer should have knowledge of some, if not all of the following:
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases and ancillary documents
- Management of properties such as licences to assign, underlet or carry out alterations
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and transfers
- Secured lending
Additionally, the attributes necessary for this Commercial Property Lawyer role include:
- Strong academic achievement as well as self-motivation and hunger to succeed
- Ability to manage own caseload with appropriate supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
In exchange, the firm is offering a competitive salary, enhanced maternity and paternity leave and a full programme of training and development as a few of their benefits.
If you believe yourself a strong candidate for this Commercial Property Lawyer role with the necessary skills and attributes, apply within. For any questions, please reach out to Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.