Real Estate Associate
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a well-established international firm with its headquarters in London is recruiting a Commercial Real Estate Associate.
- 1100+ people worldwide, 180 partners and 8 offices across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Full-service city firm, with particular areas of strength in Commercial litigation, Corporate, Employment, Pensions, Private Wealth, Finance and Real Estate.
- Working on a wide range of commercial real estate matters.
- Analysing risks and advising on the best ways of addressing those risks.
- Clear, concise, and unambiguous preparation and drafting of documentation.
- Conducting legal research using internal and external knowledge management resources.
- Liaison with clients.
- Managing transactions.
- Extensive legal commercial real estate experience, including buying and selling, asset management, and ideally development.
- Qualified lawyer with experience of working on complex landlord and tenant, investment and ideally development work for demanding corporate clients.
- Demonstrable experience of responding quickly and effectively to client requests and of holding their own in challenging conversations and negotiations.
- Excellent academic and professional qualifications required.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a progressive, inclusive firm.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sam Williams for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful*
Apply for Real Estate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly