Interim Assistant Company Secretary (limited company)
Interim Assistant Company Secretary (limited company) required to join a leading and growing private biotech business either in their London or Midlands office.
Leading healthcare biotech requires a 6 month Interim Assistant Company Secretary (limited company) to join them. As a private company, they are looking to continue their significant growth both across the UK and abroad. They have an HQ in London & Birmingham.
The Interim Assistant Company Secretary (limited company) will report into the Legal Director and support on all areas of co-sec.
Typical responsibilities will include:
· Assist the Company Secretary in managing the administration of any long- term incentive
schemes on behalf of the Board.
· Provide documentation/ administration of regular report to the group company Boards on
key issues pertaining to the business, relevant to the role.
· Obtain investor director consent for company matters/investments in a timely manner and
maintain a register of consents.
· Providing support in advising the group company boards on their responsibilities as
Directors and ensuring they are briefed on changes to the law or regulations, including
arranging tailored training updates in key legal/corporate issues as needed.
Ensure that corporate filings with regulatory bodies (e. Companies House) are all kept fully up to date. · Update and maintain the corporate and statutory records of the Group companies, and manage the dissolution of companies as required from time to time.
The ideal Interim Assistant Company Secretary (limited company) will have a strong company secretary background and be a proven Assistant Co-Sec.
- you will understand co-sec constraints within a limited company
- you will have excellent minuting skills
- understand and implement corporate governance structures
- understanding of the healthcare/nhs structures would be advantageous but not a requisite
Excellent package plus the role can be based in either London or Birmingham with only office requirement related to attendance at meetings.