Commercial Professional Support Lawyer
Part-time Professional Support Lawyer - Commercial - 5+ PQE - Birmingham or fully remote - part time (2-4 days per week)
The firm and the role
- Leading national law firm.
- Leading team across the Midlands in commercial.
- Flexible alternative career away from fee earning.
- Monitoring developments in law and keeping lawyers up to date.
- Focus on knowledge management; know-how, precedents, library, research and dealing with ad hoc queries from fee earners.
- Available on a part-time basis; two, three or four days a week or flexible hours to be arranged to suit (eg. around nursery/school pick ups/drop offs).
- 5+ years PQE in commercial contracts.
- Experience from a regional, national or international law firm or otherwise a technically strong in-house lawyer.
- Strong interest in black letter law and an attention to detail.
- Sociable and personable as the role requires you to deal with colleagues at all levels (from support staff through to senior partners) within the firm.
- An intellectually challenging alternative legal career.
- Opportunity to work part time and flexibly.
- Fully remote working if desired or hybrid home/office working if preferred.
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a highly successful and growing national law firm.
- Ongoing professional development and progression opportunities.
- To be part of a close knit team of PSLs.
If you are interested in this Commercial Professional Support Lawyer role, please apply here or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Commercial Professional Support Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly