Paralegal - Asset Management - International Law Firm
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a highly regarded International Law Firm, are looking for a Asset Management Paralegal to join their Finance Department in their London office. This is an initial, 12 month fixed term contract, which will allow the candidate to gain invaluable experience supporting fee earners in the team.
The successful candidate's work will include (but not be limited to):
- Closely supporting fee earners within team,
- Communicating with clients and third parties involved in transactions,
- Keeping on top of the case management system,
- Managing a varied workload,
- Adhoc administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience within a similar setting, working in an Asset Management, Corporate or Funds team is highly advantageous,
- Strong academics - LLB/GDL - LPC preferred but not essential.
Apply for Paralegal - Asset Management - International Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly