Commercial Lawyer, Fintech (part-time applicants considered)
A leading financial technology client of ours is looking for a c. 1-7 PQE* Commercial Lawyer to join their established legal team. They would consider candidates looking for a role on a part-time basis.
The business is going through an exciting phase in their growth across multiple jurisdictions making it a great time for a lawyer to join the team
Working in a collegiate team, you will be working with a range of stakeholders on different legal matters. Your role will include:
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including terms of business, outsourcing, marketing, sponsorship etc agreements;
- Providing support on ad-hoc legal projects;
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
- A lawyer with 1-7 PQE* Commercial/ Corporate commercial experience gained either in-house or in private practice
- Experience working in financial services is not a prerequisite for the role
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position