Paralegal - Private Client - National Law Firm
Typical duties will include:
- Handling work in areas such as wills, probates and property
- Working directly with Partners in the team
- Typing and general clerical tasks
- Preparing Forms and collating all the necessary documentation in support
- Composing letters for matters delegated and selecting and amending standard letters as appropriate
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, counsel and other experts via the telephone and email.
- Any other duties allocated by the Partners.
- 12+ month experience in a Private Client Department
- Exposure to working with probates
- Excellent academics
- An LPC or BPTC
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work.