Banking Solicitor (NQ-3 Yrs PQE)
4 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
Our client is a global 100 law firm, with over 3,400 employees operating out of 25 locations across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East with offices in Belfast, that are now recruiting for an ambitious banking solicitor to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role you will advise a broad range of lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions and gain experience in acting for lenders and borrowers on a wide range of syndicated and bilateral financing transactions, including corporate finance and real estate finance matters.
Our client acts for all the UK clearing banks and a growing number of other European and investment banks and debt funds on all types of facilities including acquisition finance, real estate finance, structured finance and debt capital markets.
They also act for many borrowers, from listed companies to small enterprises, on their financings and provide a high-quality legal service from an international banking and finance team that you will form an important part of, having access to a deep knowledge of current market practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified solicitor with NQ-3 Yrs PQE with experience of Banking & Finance matters in a Commercial Firm. (more PQE will be considered subject to relevant experience)
- You will be technically excellent but, equally important commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
- You will also be a team player with a strong client focussed approach and excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you'll get in return
- Our client is a market leading, dynamic and growing global team who work together to produce outstanding results for clients.
- They invest in their team and have a first-class training and career development programme, monthly 121s, career discussions and biannual appraisals. Their training reflects the position as a market leader in communications and sourcing. The training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver "best of breed" services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- Excellent salary and package on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Banking Solicitor (NQ-3 Yrs PQE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly