Bristol / Exeter | £55,000 to £65,000
A progressive Legal 500 law firm is searching for an ambitious Commercial Associate / Senior Associate with at least 4 years PQE. This fast-growing firm is renowned for their commitment to the provision of high-quality legal services, with collaboration and transparency central to their principles. This permanent, full-time role is based in either of the firm’s Bristol or Exeter offices.
Your New Role
The responsibilities of the Commercial Associate will include:
- Working closely with partners on an array of commercial matters.
- Supervising junior lawyers and trainees, and delegating work to them as required.
- Using in-house technical tools, such as client portals, for client communication.
To be considered for the Commercial Associate position, you’ll need the following:
- At least 4 years PQE with specific experience in Commercial Law.
- Excellent client care skills.
- First-class written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to delegate tasks and work effectively as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Commercial Associate will enjoy a competitive salary in the region of £55,000 - £65,000 per annum, dependent on experience. They will also receive an extensive range of benefits, alongside a supportive and inclusive working environment. This is the ideal setting for a Commercial Lawyer to pursue their professional goals.
To be considered for the Commercial Associate position, submit your application today.
Apply for Commercial Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly