IT 1+ Fintech
5 days left
- Full Time
Rapidly expanding Fintech business requires a 2nd lawyer for the growing London Office that currently numbers 200 employees. Reporting into the US, with a dotted line to the UK based lawyer. This is a hands-on role where you will work directly with senior managers both in the UK and the US at a company with major expansion plans.
* Negotiate, draft, analyse and close a wide variety of commercial contracts including master SaaS agreements, statements of work/professional services agreements, partner/reseller agreements, product integration agreements, vendor/procurement agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
* Provide legal advice and support for internal functions, particularly sales, but including professional services, human resources, marketing, finance, support and IT at all levels of the organization
* Support the continuous improvement of templates, alternate language playbook, internal resource documents, etc.
* Train employees on legal issues, best practices and company policies
* Help build and strengthen communication and relationships between the legal department and other departments
* Complete special projects as requested
* Knowledge of data protection law including GDPR
* Experience with SaaS, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other legal issues related to the technology industry
* Hard-working, well-organized, seasoned and balanced business judgment, able to handle a great deal of responsibility without substantial supervision, and able to manage multiple competing priorities under deadline pressure
* Excellent customer service (internal and external) and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters with a team-player attitude
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT 1+ Fintech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly