- Full Time
Hertfordshire | £35,000 to £50,000
A firm boasting double-digit growth is seeking a Family Solicitor for their team at their base in Hertfordshire. The Family Solicitor will join on a full-time, permanent contract, working with a mix of ultra-high-net-worth and high-net-worth individuals on a day-to-day basis.
The Family Solicitor will have to handle a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Representing clients on a range of privately funded work.
- Handling matters related to marital breakdown, including divorce, financial remedy, private children issues, as well as both pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
- Working alongside the team to deliver marketing and business development initiatives.
The ideal fit for the Family Solicitor role will have the following attributes and experience:
- Between 1 and 3 years’ PQE in all aspects of Family Law.
- Good technical grounding in Family Law and an interest in undertaking Private Childcare law is essential.
- A desire to take an active interest in new client development.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Confident when dealing with high-net-worth individuals.
The Salary Package
This firm is offering the successful candidate a salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience. Alongside this, the firm is offering a benefits package and the chance to work alongside a talented team at a well-respected firm.
Press ahead with your application now to ensure that you remain in contention for this role.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly