Junior Legal Counsel
The majority of the work will focus on drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements.
In addition to working on commercial contracts, the Legal Counsel may provide legal support to other functional areas including business development, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing and information security.
Our client is a leading, strategic marketing execution partner to prominent brands globally. The company uses people, data and technology to provide customer experience, content development, and outsourced procurement services across multiple marketing delivery channels.
- Prepare, review, edit, negotiate, and manage a wide variety of commercial agreements, including supply agreements, customer agreements with large, multinational corporations, event and vendor agreements, independent contractor agreements, IT and SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, trademark license agreements, etc.
- Assist our client respond to RFPs by reviewing contractual documents and advising on legal and commercial risks;
- Manage external counsel, as necessary;
- Provide legal advice and counselling to Human Resources;
- Manage external counsel's handling of litigation;
- Provide general guidance and training on legal issues affecting our client
- Ensure that our client is aware of relevant legislation affecting them and help the business prepare for future changes;
- Advise on other ad-hoc legal matters; and
- Actively promote and protect our client's commercial interests.
- 1-3 years of PQE;
- In-house counsel experience considered a strong plus;
- Extensive experience negotiating and drafting complex commercial contracts;
- Knowledge of the marketing execution and print management industry a plus; and
- Experience working across many countries and with a diverse group of internal customers.
On top of a competitive salary and benefits, you can expect a great culture to work in and great clients to work with, in a truly global business.