Employment Solicitor - Manchester
- Full Time
Employment Solicitor, Associate to Senior Associate - Manchester
We are working with a high profile national firm looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their Manchester office. Exceptional quality work on offer within a supportive culture. Due to growth, candidates at 2-10 PQE are encouraged as Solicitor and Associate to Senior Associate level positions are available.
* Excellent quality work with the benefit of being based in Manchester.
* The team cover all aspects of employment law from advisory and corporate support matters to contentious issues.
* Specialists understand the challenges of key sectors including, travel and leisure, banking and financial services, utilities, retail, health and the public sector.
* Work closely with Partners who are leading experts and Legal 500 recommended.
* Enjoy the breadth of an enviable client list from public to private sector employers, from national household name brands to smaller companies.
* This is an opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to enjoy excellent quality work within a relatively small team where there are clear opportunities to progress.
* Opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a popular, well known national firm.
* Collegiate atmosphere, work closely with lawyers across a national network in a friendly Manchester team.
* Work with Partners who are leading experts in their field.
* Direct client exposure and an opportunity to build relationships from day one.
* Top quality work for big brand clients.
* Impressive client base across a wide range of sectors.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* The firm promotes agile and flexible working.
* Employment Solicitor with Respondent employment experience gained at a large regional, national or international firm.
* Good commercial awareness.
* Due to growth, candidates with 2-10 PQE are encouraged to apply as their is opportunity from Solicitor through to Associate and Senior Associate level.
* An interest in employment corporate support work is ideal, but equally candidates with strong Tribunal experience or a business immigration background should apply.
* Excellent team work and an ability to build relationships with clients.
* Self motivated.
* A strong approach to team working.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Employment Solicitor - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly