Commercial Litigation - Liverpool
This well known popular national firm is looking to appoint a Commercial Litigation Associate/Senior Associate into the Liverpool office. This is a firm with an excellent culture and positive attitude to flexible working.
- National firm with a well known Liverpool office.
- Recognised commercial litigation practice.
- A popular firm with a strong culture, offering a genuine work/life balance and flexible working.
- Market leading quality commercial litigation work.
- Work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners.
- Enjoy a broad caseload of commercial disputes.
- Handle high profile and high value disputes, conducting litigation and supporting with other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Work with a range of clients across the public and private sector, from multi-nationals, to large public sector organisations and SME's.
- Commercial Litigation background with ideally 4-8 years' PQE (although candidates outside this bracket will be considered).
- Solid commercial litigation experience at a national or well known regional firm.
- An ability to work direct with clients and support junior solicitors.
- An ambitious individual, keen to work as a team handling top quality litigation.
- Associate/Senior Associate level or keen to step up into this bracket.
If you are interested in this Commercial Litigation role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Commercial Litigation - Liverpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly