Service Desk Analyst
Role: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: up-to £46K
The Client is a leading international law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. They are always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that their success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of the Firm.
The Role will have you work as part of the Service Desk team to assure meticulous support/service throughout the firm. To achieve this the analyst will work closely with the vast IT Operations team to provide the best customer experience while at the same time resolving their technical issue or request reported to the Service Desk. The Service Desk is a fast-paced operation requiring the ability to effectively multitask when taking calls, handling emails and researching problems while clearly documenting issues and actions in service tickets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver 2nd Line support and effectively troubleshoot by taking ownership of tickets following Incident Management and service requests.
- Meet and exceed team and individual performance standards including abandon rate, first call resolution and SLAs while providing high-quality and customer driven technical support to internal and external clients
- Use of incident management system to properly document and escalate issues as they are reported
- Proactive learning of current and newly released applications
- Respond to support requests for assistance with A/V systems.
- Create support documentation; sharing knowledge and having input to the Problem Management process.
- Follow established policies, procedures, and technology standards to ensure system availability and security.
- Set up hardware when requested.
- Act as the technical lead for projects managed within the ITSD environment (where appropriate).
- Share and transfer knowledge to more junior members of the team.
- Be a Tech ambassador to the business
You will have 3 or more years of experience providing desktop support at a professional services environment (ideally in a Law Firm).
You will also be or have:
- ITIL qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of legal-specific applications
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and network architecture i server, routers & telephony
- Interest in enterprise solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and understand the customers' requirements, to be able to deliver the right solutions.
- Process driven, with the ability to focus on the end result.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience or an understanding of ITIL Process streams, primarily Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Products in particular Office 2016 (Word and Outlook) and Windows 10.
Required proficiency in the following areas:
· Active Directory
· Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
· Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
· Networking Technologies
· Exchange Online & Office 365
· Office 365
· Mobile Devices
· Printer maintenance
· MS Office Templates (Outline or similar product)
· Remote access / VMware Horizon / AOVPN
Please apply for a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.
Apply for Service Desk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly