Real Estate Solicitor
Our client, a well-established top 60 firm is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Solicitor to join their London office.
- Successfully merged with another legacy firm in 2018.
- 4 office locations in the UK.
- Progressive, agile firm, with expertise in many areas such as corporate and business services, employment and immigration, public law and real estate.
- Undertaking a broad range of commercial property matters.
- You will be acting on sales and acquisitions by private treaty and by auction, landlord and tenant letting, property management and assisting on corporate transactions.
- The role involves matters of land law, land registration and property tax.
- 2:1 Law degree.
- 1 years PQE in Real Estate.
- Preferably gained in a top 100 firm.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a progressive, inclusive firm.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sam Williams for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful*
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly